The Mechatronics Concept Designer (MCD) module allows the user to interactively simulate complex movements of electromechanical systems.
It was developed to support the concepts of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and software development over the entire development process from the early product development phase. It is a solution that enables an efficient procedure in the machine development process with regard to the mechatronic requirements. The participants of this training get to know and operate the various fields of application of the MCD, from the definition and import of system engineering models from Teamcenter to the creation of concept models with simplified geometry and the implementation of ECAD data in a detailed model structure.
- Basics in dealing with the NX system
For good efficiency and to maintain confidentiality, all participants (1 to 8) are from the same company.
- General Introduction
- Basics of the Mechatronics Concept Designer
- MCD in the development workflow
- MCD application process
- Define design requirements
- Create a functional model
- Definition of the mechanical concept
- Physical Properties
- Kinematic behavior
- Boundary conditions
- Time-based behavior (Gantt diagram)
- running behavior
- motion profile
- Event-based behavior
- Interfaces to additional software areas (ECAD ...)
- Monitor simulation