7.3 NX Open Programing and Interfaces to Simcenter
In this seminar programming techniques and automation of typical processes around Simcenter 3D / NX CAE are presented.
Such techniques are often used by people and companies who use programs other than NX CAE and need to automate data exchange. Other use cases are the automation of the simulation model setup, the design of wizards that guide the user through standardized simulation processes or the implementation of auxiliary scripts that make daily work with Simcenter 3D / NX CAE even more convenient.
- Basics of C ++, VisualBasic .NET or Python
- Basics of the Simcenter 3D / NX application
- Automated networking of simulation models
- Automated, expression-controlled simulation processes
- Calling the solver or sub-processes from external programs
Example: Coupling to optimization tools and processes in Simcenter 3D / NX without GUI
- Automated export of FE results
Example: Export of simulation data and screenshots for automatic reporting.
User interface (only possible with NX-Open license)
- Creation of a UI with the NX Blockstyler
- Linking the UI with the NX data structures
Example: Insert additional entries comfortably from a dialog in the solver input file (Nastran / Abaqus ...)
Efficient work with journals
Example: Journal recording of result manipulations, modification of the journal code (loops etc.), automation of the process
Simcenter 3D / NXCAE Report Writer
-Creation of your own Report Writer Commands
Example: Use of the Report Writer for standardized simulations with additionally required specific information that is to be extracted from the simulation model.